People sometimes ask me about the secret behind my success. Me? Successful? Wow, thank you for your confidence. I bet we all have admirers, people who respect and value what we do, and some people who would like to be like us. Many of us love inspirational quotes, sayings that have a positive impact upon our thoughts. Here are some of my favorite quotes about success:
“Success comes to those who dedicate everything to their passion in life. To be successful, it is also very important to be humble and never let fame or money travel to your head”.
“Success is not a destination, but the road that you’re on. Being successful means that you’re working hard and walking your walk every day. You can only live your dream by working hard towards it. That’s living your dream.
“The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.”
Further on, Elite Daily has listed 10 traits of extremely successful people (as follows):
– Successful people work very hard
– Successful people are very curious, and always eager to learn
– Successful people network
– Successful people always work on themselves
– Successful people are extraordinarily creative
– Successful people are self-reliant and take responsibility
– Successful people are relaxed and keep their perspective
– Successful people live in the present moment
– Successful people respond instantly
– Successful people never quit
(EliteDaily.com. The 10 Traits of Extremely Successful People. Quoted 8.9.2014).
From my perspective, success is ALWAYS a personal experience. When you focus on your own thing, and doing what feels right to you, you will feel a whole lot more successful than following in someone else’s footsteps. Believe me, find your life purpose, and follow your passion, and you will feel successful.
Why is it so important to listen to your inner guidance?
When you listen to your inner voice, intuition, instead of focusing on external issues in order to just have a lot of “bling, bling” in your life, you will feel grateful instead of empty.
There is no one single recipe for success, but here is some further advice:
– Always have a goal in mind, but also remember to enjoy the journey on the path of your life destiny.
– Stay true to yourself, but always respect (and listen to) others.
– Be prepared for failures as well, since they are a part of your success. Success is often 99 % perspiration and 1 % inspiration.
– When you study other successful people, try to see behind the facade. We often do not realize how much effort these people have put into becoming so successful. Success doesn’t come overnight, although it sometimes may seem so.
Many blessings to you on your successful life journey.
“For a successful entrepreneur it can mean extreme wealth. But with extreme wealth comes extreme responsibility. And the responsibility for me is to invest in creating new businesses, create jobs, employ people, and to put money aside to tackle issues where we can make a difference”.